An American food cart called “Food Cart” has been taken down from the shopping mall in Melbourne, Australia.
The store, located on the corner of Princes Street and King Street in Melbourne’s CBD, is owned by a Melbourne woman, and has been closed since April 1 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
“I thought we had a pretty good chance of having a good time,” said store owner, Emily Tapp.
“It’s been like a year and a half since we’ve had a big outbreak and it’s been a really tough year.”
Ms Tapp said the business had been in business for a year, but was recently forced to close because of the coronaval virus outbreak.
Ms Tamp said they’ve been trying to get food back to the stores in Melbourne and she hoped to reopen soon.
“We’ve been in discussions with the Melbourne City Council, the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce, and the Melbourne Police,” she said.
“They’re all interested in getting the business back, but it’s a bit too early to say how soon that might happen.”
It’s not like the business is going to be open all the time.
The business is open all year round.
“The business is run by a woman who’s only had a few months to get through the coronvirus, said Ms Tapp, and they’ve tried to keep the business open as long as possible.”
There’s a big queue of people that come in, and then they’ve had to leave,” she told 7.30.
Ms Kavanagh, who works in the office of the City of Melbourne, said they have a lot of people coming in to buy their products.”
A lot of the people come in to check on the stock, and we have to make sure that everything’s safe before we put anything out,” she explained.”
They’re trying to stay away from it because it’s such a stressful time.
“The people that are coming in, they’re a bit nervous, and I think they’re just wanting to get their hands on a product, but they’re also just looking for something to get out of the way.”‘
We had to give up’A spokesperson for Melbourne City Councillor Greg Smith said he was aware of the news and was working with the store owner and the City to try and find a solution.
“If there is a solution that’s in the public interest then we’ll certainly pursue that,” he said.
“At this stage it’s too early for us to say if it’s safe or not.”
But it’s important to understand that the City Council has not given up on trying to find a resolution.
“Melbourne City Councilor Greg Shoe said he understood why the business was closing, but the store was now an example for other businesses in the city.”
Our shops are open all day, every day, whether it’s going to reopen or not,” he told 7:30.”
Every business has got to have some sense of closure, so we’ve got to give them some space, and there are some places in Melbourne that are now not able to do that.
“Topics:disasters-and-accidents,health,business-economics-and_government,community-and -government-and/or-politics,health-policy,melbourne-3000,vic,australiaMore stories from Victoria